BOOKING & PRICING
Rent the Bryony & Birch Studio
The Bryony & Birch Studio is the perfect place for your next photo and video shoot. Full-day and half-day rentals are available, plus amenities to make you swoon (cue camera).
Just bring your camera, we’ve got everything else
The Bryony & Birch Studio is the perfect backdrop for photo & video shoots, workshops, and classes. Utilize a private entry way, parking lot, and bathroom to make yourself right at home. Polish your look upstairs in the Hair Loft before heading into your shoot, or book a hair appointment to ensure you’re looking and feeling your best.
PROJECTOR & SCREEN
Deliver an immersive experience in workshops and classes with our Optoma ZH-400 Short-Throw Projector, 92” screen, and Apple TV. Some HDMI cables and adaptors are available.
FULL SOUND SYSTEM
Our Sonos speaker system delivers crisp, quality sound that’s great for inspiring photo shoots or capturing on video.
LIGHTING & BACKDROPS
Our professional video and photography setup has everything you need to bring your production to life. You’ll enjoy full use of a ring light, LED light kit, seamless backdrop paper, and more.
- 2 Episode 6.5” all weather speakers
- 2 125 watt Sonos amps
- 2 8” in-ceiling speakers
- Optoma ZH-400 Short-Throw Projector
- Strong Universal Fine Adjust Projector Mount
- Dragonfly 92” motorized screen with tab tension (ultra white screen material)
- Godox LR160 Bi-Color Ringlight (black)
- Dracast S-Series LED500 Plus Bi-Color LED 3-Light Kit with NP-F Battery Plates
- Impact posing table and stool kit
- Savage Widetone Seamless Background Paper, 53” x 36’ – in teal (#68), crimson (#06), and ultramarine (#05)
- JOBY GripTight PRO Smartphone Mount
- 2 Bessey Steel Spring Clamps (black, 2 ¼ x 2”)
- Elvid 9-Section Acrylic Production Slate with Color Clapper Sticks
- Vello Multi-Function Ball Head with removable top & bottom shoe mounts
- Impact Wall Mounting Kit for holding 3 seamless backdrops
- Impact Light Stand (black, 6’)
- 3 Manfrotto FF3512N86 Pantographs with wire cables
- Wardrobe and/or Product-styling by Taylor Greeley
Conveniently located in downtown Amesbury
MARKET SQUARE BAKEHOUSE
A nearby bakery and cafe for your caffeine fix, sandwiches and salads, and craft wine and beer.
Local brewery and taproom with unique brews, an outdoor beer garden, and a small menu of savory snacks.
THE COOP ROTISSERIE
Get a taste of Latin America with empanadas, slow roasted chicken, and cocktails to die for.
How do I book the space?
To book the space, contact us at email@example.com to request your dates and let us answer any questions for you.
How big is the space?
The entire space is 1,000 square feet. We have a small lounge area for relaxation between takes with a table and chairs.
Can I bring in food and beverages for my shoot?
Yes! We also have some amazing coffee shops, restaurants, and cafes nearby if you need anything during your shoot: check out our favorites here. Contact us ahead in advance and we’re happy to have food and beverages pre-set, or to have lunch ordered in when you’re ready for it.
Where do I park?
You’ll have access to a private lot located behind 48 Main St. Additional 2-hour street parking is available, and there are several lots located nearby. Contact us if you need help finding one.
What props do you have?
We have chairs and stools perfect for staging, plus a wardrobe rack and steamer to keep your clothes looking sharp.