Your Hair Salon Questions Answered
At Bryony & Birch, we’re not like every other hair salon. We like to do things our own way! That’s why we’ve decided to give you a peek at how things work in the Bryony & Birch Hair Loft. Have a question and not see it answered below? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What hair services does Bryony & Birch offer?
At the Bryony & Birch Hair Loft, we offer cuts, colors, extensions, deep conditioning treatments, blow dries, Cezanne smoothing treatments and bridal hair as well! Our beautiful hair salon in downtown Amesbury offers a warm, inviting, art filled and community-focused atmosphere for you to come in and enjoy an afternoon of relaxation and revitalization. Learn more about our hair loft services here and our Bryony Bridal services here.
What hair products does Bryony & Birch use?
We’ve said it before, but we’ll say it again: we only use natural hair products and brands that we trust enough to use on ourselves. To us, quality is everything and that’s why we’ve chosen RPM and Electric London for their hydrating and protective hair (and skin) products and Kevin Murphy products for their nourishing formulas that keep hair and color strong and gorgeous.
What does it cost to have my hair cut, colored and styled at Bryony & Birch hair salon?
We use an all inclusive pricing model to ensure you get the most services possible for the time you are in the chair. The cost of your service will depend on the length of your appointment, so for example:
- A wash and blow dry or deep conditioning treatment takes 30 minutes. Our 30 minute services start at $36.
- A haircut and blow dry or a toner and blow dry take 60 minutes. Our 60 minutes services start at $72.
- A balayage, toner and blow dry or single process color and blow dry take 90 minutes. Our 90 minute services start at $108.
- A single process color, haircut and blow dry take 120 minutes. Our 120 minute services start at $144.
You can view a full list of services and their estimated pricing here. Obviously you may have a unique need that isn’t listed there and we always encourage you to call to book your appointment and get an exact price quote on what you’re looking for!
How do I book a hair appointment at Bryony & Birch hair salon?
You can call (978) 834-642 or email email@example.com to chat about what you’re looking for, get a price quote and book your appointment. We look forward to seeing you in the Loft!
Take a deeper look behind Bryony
- Learn how to nourish your summer hair and prepare for winter.
- Slow down for the season ahead with a daily meditation practice.
- Get moving! Try a barre yoga fusion class at Bryony Body this month.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!